New Zealand’s #1 Hoverboard and Electric Scooter Store
At Kiwi Hoverboard, we genuinely love our products – which is why we go out of our way to share our hoverboards with you.
As smart electric mobility specialists, we offer our range of hoverboards and accessories at fantastically competitive prices, making it as simple as possible for New Zealanders to get in on the fun.
The safty of Hoverboard and Electirc Scooter
Our products are designed for safety with certificates including CE, RoHS, FCC and more. These aren’t the cheapo knockoffs ready to explode at any second – there’s no risk involved when buying our hoverboards.
Terms & Conditions
The following product categories and services are not warranted:
- The warranty is void if it shows visible signs of physical damage. Such as crack, substantial scratches, and dents or out of form. Even the problem is not directly caused by physical damage. Please understand each time of the physical damage could reduce the life of the parts and potentially damage the motherboard just like other electrical products but we can still repair it by customers’ cost.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear
- Breaks, scratches, dents or other cosmetic damage caused by the user
- Water damage to electronics
- Use of the device other than for its normal intended use, including without limitation, failure to use the device in accordance with the user manual.
- Modification of the the device
- Damages resulting from improper transportation or packaging of the device when returning to us.
We offer delivery right across New Zealand with next-day delivery available anywhere in the North Island. We are able to combine shipping. There’s also no extra shipping charge if you are buying more than one product.
Unfortunately, we don’t offer weekend deliveries. If you’re not home between 8am-5pm during a weekday to accept the delivery then a card will be left detailing where the item can be collected from. If a signature is required on pick up, let us know and we will organise it for no additional charge.
SHIPPING TO AND FROM THE REPAIR FACILITY
or defective product. We will not give replacement or refund unless we fail to fix it. in according with Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
You may ship your hoverboard into our repair shop once we have accepted your return via email.
Returned hoverboards must be accompanied with a return form inside the retail packaging. The return form is designed to help our engineers to identify the customer parcel and identify the issue.
We will repair your hoverboard, test it, and ship it back to you, FREE of charge.
Our warranty policy requires the buyer to pay shipping to our repair location and we will cover the cost of return shipping.
We are responsible for parts & labour.
Customer is responsible for shipping to our facility, we covers the cost of shipping back to customer.