Easy Maintenance Tips
Hoverboard Maintenance Tips
Hoverboards are designed for durability – but that doesn’t make them unbreakable. It’s important to take care of your board to ensure longevity.
When you buy from Kiwi Hoverboard, you never have to worry about running out of energy with the long-lasting battery included in the purchase. We provide a warranty service which covers everything apart from water and physical damage. This warranty includes:
- One year for the main hoverboard
- Six months for battery.
- One month for inner and outer tires.
Also, you can get an additional 12-month warranty for just $100!
We can inspect and repair your hoverboard, simply give us a call or email us about your faulty hoverboard.
Battery replacement $150
Motherboard replacement $150
Motor replacement $100
Frame replacement $100
Charger replacement $49
|Tune the balance||In the off state the pedal will adjust to level. Press the key for 5 seconds. The hoverboard should ‘beep’. After 5 seconds, the lights will flash,wait for 30 seconds and then shutdown so you can restart|
|Unable to charge||Check the outlet has power
Check if the normal charger indicator lights work and the charger cable is good
|Unable to start||Check if the battery has power|
Use Tape to Avoid Scratches
- Make sure the hoverboard is fully charged to prevent excessive discharge if it’s out of action for too long
- If you’re storing it away for more than one month, remove the battery
- You can mask the scooter to prevent micro dust getting into the device and screwing it up
- Store it in a dry, indoor space.
- Make sure that the balance and charging cable is disconnected
- Turn the power off
- Wipe the case with a soft cloth to do a quick, unintrusive clean
What To Do If It’s Broken
- One-year warranty for the main vehicle, except the battery, tires, and the plastic casing.
- Six-month warranty for the battery.
- One-month warranty for inner and outer tires.